The free conference features over 25 guests that will discuss the nuts and bolts of self publishing from the pros / cons all the way through marketing and being a bestselling author.
Twenty reasons why you should register for IndieReCon today!
1. Key note speaker Bob Mayer reveals the future of digital publishing.
2. Identify the biggest mistakes indie authors make and how to avoid them.
3. Find out all the nitty gritty details on self-publishing basics like pricing, distribution, and formatting.
4. Create a business plan and understand your costs.
5. Explore the elements of a great book and how to make your book stand out through editing and covers.
6. Learn the importance of creating a solid business plan and how to measure your success.
7. Discover everything you need to know about reaching your readers including: metatagging, blogging, and audio books.
8. Delve into marketing skills like building your community, utilizing social media and understanding your brand.
9. Learn how to throw a creative book launch by using events, blogging, and more.
10. Chat with some great bestselling authors and get the 411 you need to garner success.
11. It’s FREE!
12. Since it’s online, you can stay in your PJs and we won’t laugh at you. 🙂
13. There are huge giveaways! Yeah… HUGE!
14. Learn about awesome organizations that support indie authors including: IndieReader, The Book Designer, Indelibles, World Literary Cafe, Fostering Success, Alliance of Independent Authors, Kindle Fire Department, Goodereader, and Bibliocrunch.
15. Discover some great new authors to read.
16. Walk away knowing what self-publishing entails and if it’s right for you.
17. Did we mention it’s FREE?
18. Find out secrets from bestselling authors like Bob Mayer, Hugh Howey, M. Leighton, CJ Lyons, Barbara Freethy, Colleen Hoover, RaShelle Workman, Darcie Chan, and Addison Moore.
19. Because it will be epic! (At least we think so.)
20. Did we mention it’s FREE AND ONLINE??
Every single blog post, chat, vlog will be packed with all the information you need to help you on the self-publishing path. IndieReCon will help you learn all the dirty secrets about the indie publishing industry and help you succeed.
Tell your friends. Hang out with us all day. Hourly posts. Check out the conference schedule here.
Enter your email up in the left sidebar at www.indierecon.org to receive updates and a drawing for giveaways so you don’t miss out!
See you there!